REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF FIFTEEN (15) BRAND NEW AIR CONDITIONING UNITS FOR THE CHANCERY
The Philippine Embassy in Seoul, Republic of Korea is inviting companies to submit quotations for its procurement of fifteen (15) brand new air conditioning units for the Chancery, in accordance with the “Guidelines for the Procurement of Goods and Services, Infrastructure Projects and Consulting Services to be Procured and Performed Overseas”, as approved by the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) in its Resolution No. 28-2017 dated 31 July 2017.
The terms of reference of the project are listed on Annex A. Aside from the quotation, interested companies are required to fill-out Annex B, which contains the checklist of technical specifications, and submit with the quotation. Incomplete submissions (quotation without filled-out Annex B or vice versa) shall be considered ineligible.
Furthermore, interested companies may set-up a schedule for an ocular inspection with Ms. Guinto to inspect the location where the new air conditioning units shall be installed.
For further inquiries, please contact the Philippine Embassy at telephone number (02)796-7387 ext. 312.
The Embassy of the Philippines
Seoul, Republic of South Korea
18 July 2022
Please click on the link for Annex A & B
NOTICE OF AWARD TO HYUNDAI ELEVATOR THE CONTRACT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ONE (1) BRAND NEW PASSENGER ELEVATOR FOR THE CHANCERY
Announcement & News Updates
- Friday, 23 September 2022 ADVISORY AND GUIDELINES ON THE CONSULAR OUTREACH IN JEJU
- Friday, 16 September 2022 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THREE (3) BRAND-NEW CCTV DOME CAMERA UNITS FOR THE CHANCERY
- Friday, 16 September 2022 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACT FOR THE EMBASSY RENOVATION PROJECT OF THE CONSULAR SECTIONS
- Friday, 23 September 2022 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY HOLDS 4TH KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES SEMINAR ON INHERITANCE LAW AND ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS CONCERNS
- Thursday, 22 September 2022 PH AMBASSADOR JOINS OPENING OF JEJU ASEAN HALL AND ASEAN-KOREA FRIENDSHIP TREE PLANTING ACTIVITY
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022 PH AMBASSADOR MEETS WITH NATIONAL ASSEMBLY REP. JUNG CHOUN SOOK TO DISCUSS GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES BETWEEN THE PHILIPPINES AND KOREA