REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACT FOR THE HIRING OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CONSULTANT FOR THE RENOVATION OF THE CHANCERY
The Philippine Embassy in Seoul, Republic of Korea is inviting companies to submit quotations for its procurement of contract for the hiring of construction project consultant for the renovation of the Chancery, in accordance with the “Guidelines for the Procurement of Goods and Services, Infrastructure Projects and Consulting Services to be Procured and Performed Overseas”, as approved by the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) in its Resolution No. 28-2017 dated 31 July 2017.
The terms of reference of the project are listed on Annex A. Aside from the quotation, interested companies are required to submit their company profile, including past projects, for vetting purposes.
Incomplete submissions (quotation without submission of the company profile or vice versa) shall be considered ineligible.
For further inquiries, please contact the Philippine Embassy at telephone number (02)796-7387 ext. 312.
The Embassy of the Philippines
Seoul, Republic of South Korea
09 August 2022
Please click Terms of Reference of the Project for Annex A.
Announcement & News Updates
- Friday, 23 September 2022 ADVISORY AND GUIDELINES ON THE CONSULAR OUTREACH IN JEJU
- Friday, 16 September 2022 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THREE (3) BRAND-NEW CCTV DOME CAMERA UNITS FOR THE CHANCERY
- Friday, 16 September 2022 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACT FOR THE EMBASSY RENOVATION PROJECT OF THE CONSULAR SECTIONS
- Friday, 23 September 2022 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY HOLDS 4TH KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES SEMINAR ON INHERITANCE LAW AND ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS CONCERNS
- Thursday, 22 September 2022 PH AMBASSADOR JOINS OPENING OF JEJU ASEAN HALL AND ASEAN-KOREA FRIENDSHIP TREE PLANTING ACTIVITY
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022 PH AMBASSADOR MEETS WITH NATIONAL ASSEMBLY REP. JUNG CHOUN SOOK TO DISCUSS GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES BETWEEN THE PHILIPPINES AND KOREA