YOUTUBE LINK FOR THE VIRTUAL FORUM ON LABOR MOBILITY AND THE GLOBAL COMPACT FOR SAFE, ORDERLY AND REGULAR MIGRATION
The Philippine Embassy in Seoul wishes to share with the Filipino community in South Korea the Youtube link for the virtual forum entitled Labor Mobility and Human Rights: Examining Migrant Labor Governance in the Middle East in the Context of the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration, scheduled on 20 April 2021 from 4:00 to 7:00 PM (PH time).
Those who are not able to register for the Zoom session may watch the forum, which will be on simultaneous telecast via DFA’s YouTube account, by following the link:
19 April 2021
Ang Pasuguan ng Pilipinas sa South Korea ay nagpapa-alala sa mga kababayan na upang maging klaro at maayos ang inyong mga transaksyon sa araw ng inyong appointment, mangyari lamang na palaging piliin ang tama at akmang consular service sa pag-set ng appointment.
Halimbawa, para sa nais magpa-renew ng PASSPORT, mangyaring siguraduhin na ang appointment ay ginawa sa official Embassy website (https://philembassy-seoul.com).
Sa kabilang dako, kung ang kailangang serbisyo naman ay para sa CIVIL REGISTRIES or NOTARIALS, mangyaring mag-set ng appointment sa Facebook Page ng Embahada (PHinKorea).
Mangyaring tingnan ang sumusunod na guide para malaman kung saan makikita ang bawat consular service:
- Makikita sa Facebook Page ng Embahada (PhinKorea):
- Civil Registries/Travel Document
- Legal capacity to Contract Marriage (LCCM)
- Report of Marriage
- Report of Birth
- Travel Document (one-way travel to the Philippines, valid only for 30 days)
- Notary of documents
- Special Power of Attorney/affidavits/acknowledgements, certificates, etc.
- Certification of Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- Embassy ID
- Natural Born Certificate
- Renunciation of Philippine Citizenship
- Dual Citizenship
- Makikita sa Embassy Website:
- Passport application (new)
- Passport renewal
Ang mga appointment para sa maling serbisyo (halimbawa: nagpa-appointment sa Civil Registries ngunit ang kailangang serbisyo ay passport renewal) ay kakanselahin para mabigyang-puwang ang mga kababayan na nangangailangan ng tamang service at schedule.
Maraming salamat sa inyong pag-unawa. END
18 April 2021
The Philippine Embassy in Seoul wishes to share with the Filipino community in Korea the latest issuance posted by the Ministry of Labor (MOEL) Foreign Workforce Division and the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) Visa and Residence Division on the relevant amendment to the Act on Employment of Foreign Workers regarding the One (1) Year Extension of Stay and Employment Period for Foreign Workers, which takes effect on 13 April 2021.
The issuance provides that the stay and employment period of foreign workers who are E-9 and H-2 visa holders, and whose employment period (3 years or 4 years and 10 months) expires from 13 April 2021 to 31 December 2021, is extended for one (1) year.
Those who were already granted 50-day extension are also covered by this amendment, provided that the extended employment period also ends between 13 April 2021 to 31 December 2021. The current 50-day extension period will be changed to one (1) year extension.
Those whose employment term already expired before 13 April 2021, and those whose employment term will expire after 31 December 2021, are not covered by this issuance.
The measures to extend the employment period for foreign workers will be automatically implemented by the Korean government without need for the workers to individually apply. However, employers are required to apply for the extension of the workers’ employment period by visiting any employment center or online through the website (www.eps.go.kr). END
13 April 2021
Announcement & News Updates
- Monday, 19 April 2021 NOTICE OF AWARD TO SEOUL YUTONG OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ONE (1) YEAR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MINERAL DRINKING WATER (18.9 LITERS PER BOTTLE)
- Monday, 19 April 2021 YOUTUBE LINK FOR THE VIRTUAL FORUM ON LABOR MOBILITY AND THE GLOBAL COMPACT FOR SAFE, ORDERLY AND REGULAR MIGRATION
- Sunday, 18 April 2021 PAALALA SA PAGPILI NG TAMANG SERBISYO PARA SA EMBASSY APPOINTMENT
- Wednesday, 02 December 2020 FIRST BALIKBAYANI TOURISM REINTEGRATION PROGRAM FOR OVERSEAS FILIPINOS HELD IN SOUTH KOREA
- Thursday, 05 November 2020 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN SOUTH KOREA HOLDS ONLINE LEADERS’ FORUM 2020
- Tuesday, 01 September 2020 TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY PHILIPPINE CUISINE: LUTONG BAHAY NI MAMA SITA