If one or both parents are Filipino
- Personal appearance of Filipino parent/s and travel companion at the Philippine Embassy for interview by Social Welfare Attache (DSWD).
- Fully accomplished "Affidavit of Parental Consent" form by both parents (available at the Embassy).
- Original and 1 photocopy of the child's NSO birth certificate or Report of Birth from the Philippine Embassy.
- Original and 1 photocopy of each of the passports of parents, child, and travel companion.
- Pay fee of KRW 33,550 or US$ 25.
If both parents are Korean
- Submit fully accomplished "Affidavit of Parental Consent" form which should already be notarized by a Korean notary public, and subsequently authenticated by the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs plus one photocopy
- Pay for authentication of the document with fee of KRW 33,550 or US$ 25.